The Kinesio Warmer provides our flexible arch support, ankle stability, and energy absorption. However, here are some other unique fit features of the K-Warmer:
Long legwarmer seamless design with open foot
- They stay in place! No more annoying legwarmers that roll and slip down
- Sleek design shows off every aspect of a beautiful leg line
- Can be worn with tights or to replace leggings
- Give your knees, calves, and thighs a snug hug of support
- Anyone with joint hypermobility, this style is a game-changer for you!
- Can be paired with your favorite Apolla Shock for maximum support
- Perfect for class and recovery for jazz, tap, zumba or any other dance activity you can think of
- Consistent moderate 10-15 mmHg compression throughout
- Bottom of the K-warmer has zero compression and lays flat on the ankle
- Is only one size...not one size fits all, see size chart for more information
The ONLY dancer footwear awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance (along with ALL Apolla Shock styles). Meaning the APMA says they are good for your feet!
- Dancing barefoot long term will take a toll on your body...Apolla Shocks provide incredible support, allow you to build strength you use your muscles, and have complete connection to the floor
Premium and Durable Footwear
- Patented highly-engineered knit design made with quality performance yarns, creating durable footwear that will outlast any other dance shoe several times over
- We recommend you replace a pair once a year, but you may want more colors, styles, or a pair for performance and class...but you won't need to replace them through the year due to them not lasting.
- Anti-microbial (they don't stink)
- Moisture-wicking (keep your feet dry)
- They are washable
- You can keep it on the ankle and add ankle support by pairing with your favorite Apolla Shock OR you can wear alone and pull the fabric down and under the heel for ankle support!
You don't have to wash them as often as a typical sock but unlike your dance shoes, you CAN wash them!